The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a law in the United States that deals with copyright infringement and how to handle such issues. It was enacted in 1998 and has been revised multiple times to adapt to technological changes and the evolving landscape of content creation and sharing. As a movie review website, it is crucial for us to have a DMCA page in place to protect ourselves from potential legal complications and to uphold the rights of copyright owners.
At our Thiramala movie review site, we take copyright infringement seriously. We strive to establish a platform that is fair to both content creators and users, recognizing the significance of safeguarding intellectual property. Hence, we have a dedicated DMCA page to address any copyright concerns that may arise.
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent and believe that any content on our site infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement under the DMCA. Please provide the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner whose rights have allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works on a single online site are involved, please provide a representative list of those works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, along with enough information for us to locate the material.
- Information is reasonably sufficient for us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
To submit your notification of claimed infringement, please contact our designated agent: Thiramala Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receiving a valid notification, we will promptly remove or disable access to the material that is allegedly infringing and notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We will also provide the alleged infringer with your contact information so that they may directly respond to your claim.
To better understand our website, please read our About Us, Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions, and Contact Us pages.
Thank you for your cooperation in respecting copyright laws and assisting us in maintaining a platform that respects the rights of content creators.